Sunday, September 5, 2010

August 25th 2009 / Bewitched, befuddled and betrayed

VW Boutique has Closed but Grows Online



Vital Wonders Boutique has closed its doors at White Hall Village as of July 31, 2009. Due to gross mismanagement, all the stores had to vacate the mall basically without notice. It was a sad ongoing ordeal for nearly 10 stores representing over 25 people with everything on the line.


My great news is my website www.vitalwonders.com has now split into two separate stores; Vital Wonders carries therapeutic magnetic jewelry and www.iluvjewelry.com carries my designer jewelry lines: Molten Ice Dichroic, Blast Glass Jewelry, Silver Shrine Gold Mine and Remember This – Retro.


I have anticipated this for years and put together my new website with all that I have learned about html. So it is basic but inclusive. Please drop by and pay us a visit, I would love to have you see my ongoing work. I have new pieces added every week with many innovations coming.


Vital Wonders Magnetics remains at www.vitalwonders.com offering fashion forward therapeutic magnetic jewelry which are both powerful and beautiful – made to order in the USA. Vital Wonders has been offering fine designer magnetic jewelry for over 5 years now and will continue to offer new styles in the latest fashions. Magnetize Me – the Vital Wonders Way!


My non-magnetic jewelry has split from Vital Wonders Healthware to www.iluvjewelry.com. This way each site is specialized and specific to genre.


Molten Ice Dichroic is my jewelry line of DICHROIC JEWELRY. I am offering stunning opalescent pendants, earrings and fully beaded necklaces with a focal point of a unique dichroic pendant. All my dichroic pieces are unique one-of-a-kind made in the USA by me. I only fuse up to 20 pieces at a time to ensure complete control over the integrity of the intricate design and complex patterning.


Blast Glass Jewelry are fused glass pieces made from various art glass often using Wasser precut shapes such as circles, stars,squares and hearts. These pieces are colorful, bright and youthful. There is a fabulous selection of earrings and colorful necklaces to choose from.


Silver Shrine Gold Mine is my line of artisan hand wrought sterling silver and gold pieces. This line is still in early development with many sterling hoops and dangling disc chandelier earrings coming, PMC silver and gold rings and pendants, hammered sterling barrettes, sterling bangles and cuffs, with many surprises to come. There is a small selection to choose from of swarovski crystal drop earrings, sterling hoops and corkscrew drop earrings for sale now.


My newest line, Remember This – Retro is here! This section will grow tremendously but is starting off with great memory wire bangles with flamework beads, cloisonne beaded cuffs, elastic bangles of cloisonne, wood, glass, and metallic beads. Great memory wire necklace chokers to match too. Many styles to come.


WWW.ILUVJEWELRY.COM is Kim DiJulio’s new website of her innovative designer jewelry, proudly made in the USA.

No comments:

Post a Comment