Sunday, September 5, 2010

December 31, 2008 - Archives from Speakup4

To Go on Record About Magnetic Therapy’s Effect on my Life


I would like to add my voice to the many about my experiences with magnetic therapy. I would like to add a testimonial concerning my own observations about my use of magnetic jewelry in my own life. It is why I dedicated myself to the development of stylish wearable magnetic jewelry for the continued use of magnetism to help with ailments and boosting overall health.


After farming for over two decades, I found I had developed carpal tunnel problems in both my wrists. Add that to the inherited and crippling thumb arthritis and disfigured painful fingers too, it was very troublesome. It bothered my sleep and hurt when I awoke. I slept with my hands sharply bent and curled under unless I consciously opened and spread them and then lied on top of them to keep them flat. I also suffered from back injuries in my lower, mid back and neck sections. Throw in relentless restless leg syndrome all evening. I knew it was best to keep moving. But who wants to even get up and greet the day when it starts out feeling pretty bleak?


I came across my first magnetic bracelet in an import store over five years ago. I thought it was novel and liked it’s iridescent shimmering colors. I wore it on and off, but remembered the saleswoman telling me something about it having effects upon the body. I basically started wearing them everyday because I like them, I wore a couple of them for their varying colors.
It wasn’t until I took them off that I first noticed anything. It was just before a storm came in and I was relaxing around the house. I noticed, by the hour, how big my fingers were swelling and how they hurt and became more and more unbendable. I then realized that this hadn’t happened in months. The realization hit that while I was wearing my magnetic bracelets I hadn’t had this happen. I put them back on and have been wearing them since. Unfortunately I went back to the store and she had sold out and never got in any again. I looked everywhere and couldn’t find any. I then started studying the Chinese companies that were producing the magnetic beads and found there were many styles and finishes and that I could actually make jewelry to match anything I wore. A year or so later, magnetic wrap bracelets/necklaces came in and flooded the market. It seemed the same few styles came in and I did not feel they stayed on very well. Anyway it was one look. Even if it was versatile and could be worn as a bracelet or necklace, it still seemed weak and troublesome. By then I had started buying beads and tested different cords and decided to go into business to spread the news that we have a choice to try something within our own power that won’t poison our bodies or cost much.


I periodically take them off to test them, but always feel much better and my pain is reduced greatly when wearing them. My other main problems had been sluggish circulation and feeling depressed and tired. While wearing my magnets I always feel better, having more energy, more balanced emotional feelings, less restless legs and better circulation. I have continually tested and retested it in my own life and have found that magnetic jewelry has helped me incredibly. I wouldn’t go without.

Kim DiJulio

No comments:

Post a Comment