Sunday, September 5, 2010

September 11, 2009 / ChChChanges

Vital Wonders.com is Settling In


I have been tweaking the heck out of www.vitalwonders.com all month, after separating the dichroic glass and art glass jewelry to its own new site www.iluvjewelry.com housing Molten Ice Dichroic, Blast Glass Jewelry, Remember This – Retro, and Silver Shrine Gold Mine.


It has been an interesting division, much like a cell dividing into two distinct entities. Their incubation period is over now and it is time for the eggs to break. I am feeling oddly at peace. Of course the tweaking will continue as I learn new html and keep upgrading myself, but for now these babes are ready to fly.


Vital Wonders Healthware now has the chance to expand and bring out some new products unique to Vital Wonders. These magnetic products are still under wraps. I will also be adding some non-magnetic luxury items like Soapylicious Soaps, Vital Wonders’ line of natural, buttery, herbal soaps and bath items like sea sponges, loofahs, personal brushes and more.


I have many great plans coming, much R & D to work on during the long cold winter. And frankly, I think I will be celebrating the coming of the end of 2009; I am riding on faith for 2010. Sounds too sci-fi, doesn’t it?

No comments:

Post a Comment